2549-01-27

Welcome to visitors from Philippines!

Hi there. I've noticed from the stats that this blog gets visited by people from the Philippines where I believe there is also MU-Online. You can put comments down (click on "COMMENTS" below) so that I can accommodate you more. For example, I'd like to also describe the attributes of the featured items in English but I don't know the attribute names in english. Maybe you can point me to a site which has the items? I've tried the Mu-Online Philippines website but these items are not featured in there. I'd also like to know what features they've implemented in MU-Phillipines? The new pet?

4 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

test

Mike Abundo กล่าวว่า...

Mu Online Philippines is at v1.00b, with Dark Lord and Castle Siege.

It's also in full English. :)

Nawee กล่าวว่า...

Thanks. :-) But I couldn't find english descriptions of excellent items though

DarkHacker กล่าวว่า...

new updates are soon to come on Mu online like the Cry Wolf . new sets ,and weapons ,are on the leash... is it coll to play MUthai out there in your place?I played MUchina before.Visit also my blog:
http://darkhackers99.blogspot.com